Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ni Hao from Beijing!

This will only be a short post as I am more than ready for my bed! I just wanted to say that we arrived safely in Beijing before supper and all went amazingly well. It was an early start, hurrying and waiting and travelling and waiting, travelling some more etc. and despite all of this, Hannah didn't lose her shining spirit for one minute. She truly is the most easy going baby. We are so very blessed.

I was very emotional leaving Nanchang today.... For so many reasons. I shall carry it in my heart with me always.

So thankful that all went so amazingly well today. Now, I am off to bed. Tomorrow is a very busy day (The Great Wall!!!!!!! Also pearl shopping and lunch and another outing, but I cannot remember what:))

Thanks for your loving comments!

xox

4 comments:

hm said...

Isn't Beijing beautiful...I could not believe how much it changed. So much cleaner and nicer than 5 years ago when we where there. I really loved it this time around...enjoy!!!

As for your emotional farewell to Nanchang...I can surely relate.

Leaving Hunan was quite emotional for me...I cried!!! This was the birthplace of my two little girls and I will never forget it, like you it will forever be in my heart.

I am so happy each time you write that Hannah is doing so well and that she keeps her "SHINING SPIRIT"...I really love that you describe her in that way.

May God continue to bless your trip and may your little Hannah always shine.

Take good care

Helen

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you will finally see the Great Wall. Enjoy your day with your little treasure. She sure sounds incredible.

Dawn

Alyson and Ford said...

You are all doing so well! Loved reading your other posts. We regretted not buying more pearls so enjoy your shopping! Enjoy your daughters!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for 14 Months!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you have arrived safe and sound. Not sure if I told you but Nanchang is also the birth place of my niece, Alana. My sister and I went out last night for dinner and we were thinking of when they went to China. Not sure if you are with Enfant du monde? But they currently have friends named Robert and Sylvain (Not a couple, but friends)who were also in Nanchang this week. Could they be in your group? They were in the same group as when Alana was adopted. Anyways if they are, please tell them that Carol (Alana's Mom) says Hello. If not no worries!!
Hannah looks so happy in the bed playing. She truely is an angel. So happy that you are so enjoying her. Jennifer you are glowing!!

Will write more tomorrow
Love,
Joanne and family