Sunday, November 22, 2009

FAMILY DAY! (Monday November 23rd 2009)

Upon waking this morning it dawned on us that TODAY is the day we will be meeting our little one, Hannah Faith! TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We quickly got up, showered, dressed, Skyped home and then proceeded to run down to breakfast. As we came off of the elevators, we saw a group of new parents with their babies!!!!! Oh my how it hit me! We had to eat in the smoke filled lobby as the breakfast room was jammed solid with all of the new families!

So, as Kev went to make his plate I sat there and felt so emotional. I cried again... Must be a record! Emotions are definitely running high! I couldn't help but cry. Very small.... should I have bothered mentioning that?!!!

Anyway, I ran back up to the room for my hand sanitizer (you would have too!) and the thermos so that we could bring Hannah some rice/veggies/meat for lunch. Kevin was finished and grabbed me a spot with another family in our group. He then came up to the hotel room as he was finished and there were NO other spots.

So, here we are.... in our hotel room...... waiting! We will leave our hotel in 1 hour! We are meeting Hannah at 11 AM.... All feels very surreal. I cannot help but wonder where she is right now. I believe that she is traveling... I am prepared that our transition may be very difficult. Understandably.

I pray that all goes well as we meet our littlest angel. May she somehow sense we will shower her with love. May she learn to trust us and love us with time.

Please send us some prayers, good vibes that all goes as smoothly as possible. The next time we write we will have Hannah with us.....

All of our love xoxo

P.S. To view our photos, please click on the following link and then use the drop down menu on the top left. xoxo
http://hannah.kjvb.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen and Kevin. It is 9:04 pm here in Alberta. We are thinking of you and wondering.....hoping....good vibing......your time together has surely already begun. Here we go. The 36 hour count down has begun!

Dawn

Donna Whitehall said...

Hi Jen & Kevin,
All our prayers and good vibes are with you both as you prepare to meet you littlest angel. Good luck and can't wait to hear all about your wonderful day. Take care

Love Donna & Family
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxox
xoxoxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
(extras for good luck)

Wanda said...

As I wrtie this, I know you have little Hannah in your arms. How wonderful is that!

I'm praying the transition is smooth and peaceful. I'm on pins and needles till your next update.

Hugs,
Wanda