Monday, November 23, 2009

(Tuesday November 24)
Good morning (evening for you) from Nanchang!

Hannah Faith fell asleep last night (Monday) at 7:30 and it is now just after 7 and she is still asleep! Despite us turning on lights, and being busy around her. She slept soundly all night!

Now I am hoping that she wakes up VERY SOON as we need to be ready and downstairs at 8AM to head to civil affairs etc... Kevin and I are waiting and ready to go, except that we all need to eat.

Will write later. xoxo

3 comments:

Donna Whitehall said...

Well, I wish I could sleep that soundly. I hope you & Kevin had a good sleep, too. Have a great day.
Take care.

Love Donna xoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Wanda said...

May she always sleep this well.

Jen, I feel like the whole world is rejoicing with you - Hannah Faith is such a blessing!

Your pictures are priceless.
Hugs,
Wanda

Jeff & Andrea Orange said...

Dear Jen, Kevin, Victoria, Mara-Grace and Hannah,

I am so happy for your whole family. Beyond all the teasing Kevin and I do back and forth, there is no set of parents, no family, that is more deserving of such a blessing. And your latest bundle of beauty has also been blessed to be brought into your family.

Andrea and I are so happy for you, for God bringing you all together the way he has, for steering you on this path you have taken.

We hope time permits when the holidays are upon us, that we can get together and meet the newest addition to this fine family.

God Bless to you all, and a save return.